Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Culinary specialties NTB Indonesian

Culinary specialties NTB. Nusa southeast west or regular short NTB is one of the provinces in Indonesia which is now in the lyrics to destinations other than Bali. Because it was not far from the paradise island contains NTB is now busy in coming local and international tourists.

But here I will not show the nature or place of tourism in Indonesia, this time I will try to present some unique culinary NTB that you can enjoy while you're there.

Culinary specialties NTB
, Some of which I will list only a few have this show and it's because of my limitations. But I will try to continue to add to and complement the culinary list until it is complete banar and can help you.

cuisine Culinary specialties NTB:
  • Chicken Taliwang
  • Plecing Kangkung

0 comments:

Post a Comment