Wednesday, April 3, 2013

culinary jakarta indonesia

Jakarta Or Betawi  has a lot of delicious food and drink, and be as the capital of our country will easily find it. but apparently not all culinary jakarta it easy to find. there are some that are very difficult to be found, such as cork Pucung and there are a few more. for it is here I will try to present a list of culinary jakarta, with the goal of reminding and keeping them is not lost. I split it into three parts as listed culinary culinary other areas, namely food, drinks and snacks. but it should be remembered that because of my limitations so that I show here is only some and not all. but I will try to keep adding until all completely full.

food
culinary jakarta:
  • ketoprak
  • crust egg
  • cork Pucung

beverages
culinary jakarta:
  • the ice scarf Virgin
hawker culinary jakarta:
  • rocking fireworks
  • cake rangi
  • bread crocodile

0 comments:

Post a Comment